So Why Choose Us?
Here at T T Carpentry and Joinery we understand it can be difficult to choose a carpenter or builder to carry out work within your property. The obvious things you will probably consider include finding someone who you can trust, who is reliable and who offers you great value for your money. All of these things are important, but it is also vital for you to establish that they are both legally and technically capable of completing the job correctly and professionally. Equally important is that the job is carried out to your own personal high standards of course!
Unfortunately anyone can call themselves a "carpenter" or "builder" without a single qualification or insurance policy in place. Also consider a worst case scenario - do you feel confident that the builder you choose will be present to take ownership of, and resolve, any problems that may arise? Or will that call to the mobile be constantly sent to voicemail or turned off?
Word of mouth remains one of the best ways to choose a builder, and we are proud that 80% of our work comes from persnal reccomendations and repeat business. However we are trialling new marketing techniques to expand the bussnies. so pleace dont be alarmed if your reading this as a result of a leaflet being posted through your door or an online advert through goolge.
So here are a few points about us and how we oparate to help you in you decision.
- NVQ/ city and guilds qulified.
- Fully insured with public liability insurance covering up to two millon.
- All our work is compliant with current building regulations and health and safety requirements with appropriate certificates supplied on completion.
- We are a family business with an owner who takes personal ownership of your project to ensure it meets the quality standards you naturally expect.
- Customer references and testimonials available.
We operate an Honest Pricing Policy
- We provide detailed, realistic estimates which itemise exactly what is included.
- We do not purposely provide a low quote to win business, only to double the final bill through "unexpected extras" .
- Any additional costs will be discussed and agreed with you prior to work commencing.
- We are not tied to using any particular manufacturer, product or builder’s merchants for commercial reasons. You can be assured that our suggestions are impartial and based upon your requirements not our profit margin!
We have an on-going commitment to Excellent Customer Service
- Majority of work is repeat business and personal recommendation.
- All tradesmen are smart, courteous and treat you and your home or property with the respect it deserves.
- We arrive promptly and work full days.
- All clients are requested to complete a non-compulsory feedback form upon completion date so we can monitor our performance and your satisfaction and improve our services if needed.
- We endeavour to return all telephone calls and emails or queries within one working day.
We predominantly operate within the Warwickshire and West Midlands region including Leamington Spa, Warwick, Kenilworth, Stratford Upon Avon, Coventry, Rugby, and surrounding villages.
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us:
land line :